Friday, February 1, 2013

A recap

In retrospect, it's really a wonder how we managed to cram so many sights, concerts and places into just a few short weeks. With that said, it's even more of a wonder that we found adequate time to see and explore each place. For me, so much of the time I was going ''that looks great, but we haven't got time on this trip so I'll have to come back!''

If I had to choose a few things that stick out the most in my mind, I would have to say they'd be The Vienna Philharmonic, Madama Butterfly, and perhaps Krutnava.

Our last night in Prague, we went to hear some traditional Czech folk music, along with some regional Czech folk dancing. The whole thing was a very enjoyable experience musically and culturally, as well as provided us with able opportunity to make fun of our peers as they attempted to dance themselves.

It's all a bit of a whirlwind at this point, but all in all this trip has included an unbelievable amount of phenomenal music and been a most stellar experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment